It’s not a big number for many, but for a Blogspot user from Pakistan, it’s a win.
Here is exactly what I did in the last 3 days that changed everything.
1. I Fixed My Biggest Mistake: Raw Affiliate Links
For months I was using links like `http://my.khalidgroup.co/aff.php?aff=86`. It looked like a spam link. No one trusted it. I got 55 clicks and 0 sales.
Then I learned about Link Cloaking.
I created simple pages like `/p/go-hostingwalay.html` and `/p/go-hostinger.html` which redirect to my affiliate link. Same earning, but 100% trust. The next day, I got 2 clicks on my cloaked link from just 4 article views. That’s a 50% CTR.
If you are promoting hosting, never share your raw affiliate link.
2. I Stopped Selling to the Wrong People
I was showing hosting ads on news articles like "Russia Nuclear Warning". A person reading news will never buy hosting. He will click but never buy.
I changed my strategy. Now I only show hosting links inside blogging-related articles like this one. This is where a reader actually WANTS to buy hosting.
3. My Current Hosting Stack for Blogspot (2026)
After 16 years, here is what I use and recommend:
For Beginners on a Budget - Hostinger:
This is the cheapest and fastest for new bloggers. If you are starting today, start here.
It also gives you a free domain. I got a discount code for you.
For Pakistani Bloggers - HostingWalay.pk:
I have been with them for 16 years. The reason my Blogspot is still alive is because their support understands local issues.
If you want support in Urdu, this is it.
Check HostingWalay.pk - Check HostingWalay.pk with My Link
For USA Traffic & Speed - Cloudways:
Once you start getting USA visitors like my 6 visitors, you need speed. Cloudways is expensive but it’s made for speed. I use it for my speed test article. Check Cloudways with My Link
My yellow box on the homepage (Cloudways vs Hostinger Speed Test) is now sending 4 people daily to my hosting article. That small box changed my CTR from 0% to 50%.
If you are on Blogspot, don't wait for 1000 views. Start with the right funnel.
I will share tomorrow's stats - how many of those 95 views converted into a sale.
Want to Start Like Me?
Here is My Exact Setup:
π₯ Get Hostinger with My Discount Code - Best for Beginners
✅ Check HostingWalay.pk - For Local Clients
π Check Cloudways - For USA Speed
Here is My Exact Setup:
π₯ Get Hostinger with My Discount Code - Best for Beginners
✅ Check HostingWalay.pk - For Local Clients
π Check Cloudways - For USA Speed


No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to comment here but remember spamming is not allowed here comment moderation is enable. Any spam message will be deleted.