Blogging

How I Got My First 6 USA Visitors on a 16-Year-Old Blogspot Blog (Without Custom Domain)

For 16 years, my blog pakiviewson.blogspot.com only got traffic from Pakistan. My Google Analytics always showed 0 users from USA. Last week...

5/09/2016

Hazrat Akhtar Raza Khan ki Dar ul Uloom Deo Band Amad

India may Ittihad e Bain ul Muslimeen ki koshish, A'la Hazrat Ahmed Raza Khan (Barelvi) kay Potay Huzoor Taj ush Sharia Janab Akhtar Raza Khan Azhari (Mufti-e-Azam Hind,
Dar ul uloom Deo Band pohanch gay, Ummat e Islami ko ek karnay ka azam

πŸ“Œ 2026 Update for Students:
I now share verified Karachi student deals on Temu Pakistan - Use Code alx604088 for 30% extra OFF.

2 comments:

  1. Please delete Huzur Tajushariya Pics where ever you find in INTERNET, if not able to delete at least report to google so that they can delete it permanently at backend.As hazrath is very strict in terms of Shariya and Against photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @syed mohiddin, Jazak Allah janab I deleted the post

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to comment here but remember spamming is not allowed here comment moderation is enable. Any spam message will be deleted.