Blogging

How I Got My First 6 USA Visitors on a 16-Year-Old Blogspot Blog (Without Custom Domain)

For 16 years, my blog pakiviewson.blogspot.com only got traffic from Pakistan. My Google Analytics always showed 0 users from USA. Last week...

9/29/2026

How I Got My First 6 USA Visitors on a 16-Year-Old Blogspot Blog (Without Custom Domain)


For 16 years, my blog pakiviewson.blogspot.com only got traffic from Pakistan. My Google Analytics always showed 0 users from USA.

Last week, everything changed.

Proof - My Last 28 Days GA (1 Sep - 28 Sep 2026):


how i genertated 6 US visitors from my 16 years old blog

- United States - 6 users
- Pakistan - 4 users
- Hong Kong, TΓΌrkiye, Brazil, China - New!

What I Changed in Last 7 Days:

Day 01. I Stopped Writing Only Dollar Rate
For years I was writing "Dollar Rate Today" daily. Google called it Low Value Content. My engagement was good in Pakistan (63%) but 0 in USA.

Day 02. I Wrote ONE Post for USA Audience
I wrote: "Hostinger vs Cloudways 2026 - Which is Best for Bloggers"
This one post got 18 views in 24 hours on Blogger. And my USA traffic increased from 5 to 6 in one day. Blogger stats and GA both now show 38 users - same!

Day 03. I Cleaned Fake Bot Traffic
My old GA showed Singapore - 11 users with 0 second time. Those were Cloudways/Hosting bots. I ignored them. Now my GA is clean and AdSense will love it.

My Lesson for Pakistani Bloggers:
You don't need a custom domain to get Tier 1 traffic. You need one original, detailed comparison post that USA people actually search.

If you want to read that post which got me USA traffic, check my detailed guide here: Hostinger vs Cloudways 2026 - Which is Best for Bloggers

If I can get 6 USA users on a 16-year-old Blogspot blog, you can too.

Next post: I will share how this 6 USA traffic helped me apply for Cloudways Affiliate.

"Main 16 saal se isi HostingWalay.pk pe hoon, isi liye mera blogspot bhi chal raha hai..."

See below for more Pakistan News

Why I Move 15 Years Old Blog to Cloudways

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment here but remember spamming is not allowed here comment moderation is enable. Any spam message will be deleted.