Pakistan’s security forces commenced a new operation against Taliban activists in the northwest on Wednesday; the latest offensive came one day after an attack on a luxury hotel in Peshawar killed at least fifteen people, including two overseas U.N. personnel, as per military resources the latest operation had stared in Bannu 94 miles southwest of Peshawar, gunships, artillery and ground troops are being used in the operation.
Operation Rah I Raast is already on its way and there is no need for a new operation rather we can say that operation Rah I Rasst has been extended to Bannu then it is quite correct, by calling it a new operation I think officials want to drive attention of world towards their efficiency.
Above review is based on Reuters news
Blogging
How I Got My First 6 USA Visitors on a 16-Year-Old Blogspot Blog (Without Custom Domain)
For 16 years, my blog pakiviewson.blogspot.com only got traffic from Pakistan. My Google Analytics always showed 0 users from USA. Last week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to comment here but remember spamming is not allowed here comment moderation is enable. Any spam message will be deleted.