Blogging

How I Got My First 6 USA Visitors on a 16-Year-Old Blogspot Blog (Without Custom Domain)

For 16 years, my blog pakiviewson.blogspot.com only got traffic from Pakistan. My Google Analytics always showed 0 users from USA. Last week...

9/23/2026

Temu Pakistan Real Review 2026 - Is it Legit for Karachi Students?

Updated: September 2026 | Karachi Student Verified

After blogging since 2010 on Views on Pakistan News, I took a break in 2024. Now back in 2026! 

I tested Temu Pakistan for my students. Is it legit? 

I ordered headphones - Paid Rs. 340 after using code alx604088 and link temu.to/k/efujp0tbzpa 

Delivery: 9 days to Karachi 
Quality: Original as shown 
Payment: Cash on delivery available 

For Karachi University students - this is cheapest option right now. I will post daily student deals here + on my FB Page Views on Pakistan News. 

Search "Temu Pakistan code alx604088" to find my latest coupons.
πŸ“Œ 2026 Update for Students:
I now share verified Karachi student deals on Temu Pakistan - Use Code alx604088 for 30% extra OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment here but remember spamming is not allowed here comment moderation is enable. Any spam message will be deleted.